We are currently seeking a highly skilled Boilermaker/Fabricators for our client based in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide. Our client is a highly skilled engineering company with extensive expertise in all facets of the structural steel industry, offering quality services to iconic local construction projects.
Our clients pride themselves on providing safe working environments within their workshop facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a great culture and potential to work with a great team. Multiple positions available due to our client winning new projects so great opportunity for ongoing work.
Skills and Experience
To be successful, Boilermaker/Fabricator will require:
• Relevant trade qualification
• Ability to read and interpret complex drawings
• Ability to fabricate and weld to a high standard
• Previous experience working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality work
• Need to be a solid fabricator with good MIG welding skills
• A great work ethic and proactive and positive attitude
• Steady work history with checkable references
• Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening prior to starting
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with a growing local business with strong footprint in SA, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Lorraine on 0478 199790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com