Reporting to the Project Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading & working alongside a workforce including civil operators, trades-people & labourers
- Conducting daily pre-starts & tool box meetings
- Working closely with the project management team regarding production targets & various reporting
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
To be successful, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a supervisory role specialising in Civil Construction
- Excellent systematic construction skills with the ability to solve problems and rectify technical issues
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in subcontractor management and a well-developed knowledge of contracts
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage individuals and high performance teams
- Highly developed time management, scheduling, planning and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality focused
Skills in Project Management, Supply Management & Civil Project Management are highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well established civil business where you can build on your career while working in a great team with ongoing work.
If you are reliable, qualified, experienced and available to start soon please hit apply or for a confidential discussion please contact Trev at Red Appointments ph (08) 89470443 for more details.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for these positions applicants must have the right to work in Australia. These are Darwin positions and only applicants already in Darwin or willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.