As one of the largest employers in the NT, our client who supply the electricity generation and retail services across the region, are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Property Manager of land tenure leases and licences for compliance.
About the role
As the Commercial Property Manager you will provide leadership and manage property and asset portfolios. You will be responsible for the daily management of a commercial portfolio, ensuring properties are maintained to a high standard and keeping all stakeholders happy. As this is a high pressure role, you will need to be able to work under pressure, be assertive and be able to cope with the extracurricular requirements you may be faced with. You must also be extremely reliable and dependable, a team player that is honest and approachable.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Knowledge and experience in commercial and retail property valuation, NT planning scheme, conveyancing matters, negotiating commercial terms of easements, leases, licences or similar property documents.
- Comprehensive understanding of legislation requirements and leasing practices
- Dealing with the operations of a property
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of contract Management and administration in the commercial property industry.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Aimee Cooper on (08) 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com