Our client has been delivering Electrical, Comms/Data and Maintenance services within the construction industry for over 100 years. Due to expanding operational requirements, they are seeking an experienced Comms/Data Technician for ongoing work within the Darwin area.
About the role
- Working with Telstra wideband technologies
- Fibre Optics, working with associated active equipment
- Splicing, fault finding, testing and troubleshooting
- Terminations and Commissioning
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Experience with installing Fibre Optic & working with associated active equipment
- Extensive knowledge of Telstra wideband technologies
- ACMA telecommunications licence
- Current Drivers Licence and White Card
- Able to supply your own tools
- You are a team player who has a 'can do' attitude
- Have excellent safety awareness and a meticulous attention to detail to maintain a high standard of workmanship
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Electrical Contractors
- Ongoing Employment for the right person
- Telstra Induction and Asbestos awareness training provided
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on (08) 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com