A dedicated dental clinic that is highly results driven are looking for a Dental Assistant superstar to cover immediately until after Christmas. This great opportunity will see you work alongside some of Darwin's finest dental surgeons where you will gain the knowledge and expertise to progress in your career.
About the role
As a Dental Assistant your primary role will be as follows:
- General chairside assistance
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Provide a key role in support to our dental practitioners.
- A focus on providing each patient with a positive professional service
- Strict adherence to the latest infection control protocols and standards
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must demonstrate:
- Previous dental assistant experience
- A certificate III in Dental Assisting is highly desirable
- Be a confident, happy, flexible team orientated person
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional patient care and communication skills are a must with patient-focused mindset
- Able to work unsupervised
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Manu Downes on (08) 8947 0443
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.