Our client is a privately owned business providing a host of services such as Mechanical, Construction, mobile concrete batching, building maintenance and equipment hire.
You would be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on trucks, mobile plant equipment and light vehicles as well as overseeing the workshop and associated paperwork and maintenance schedules.. You need to be trade qualified and be willing to help out with other tasks as required within the team.
Experience with maintenance, service and minor repairs of Trucks and earth moving equipment is essential as is:
- Qualified HD Fitters/Mechanics or light vehicle with experience in heavy vehicles
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to plan for routine and unscheduled maintenance
- Intermediate computer skills an maintaining accurate service records
- Parts management and ordering
- Strong safety focus - actively participates and support safety initiatives and strategies
- Willingness to live in a remote location but be part of a great team
In return you will be provided with a competitive hourly rate of pay, all accommodation and 3 meals a day provided at no charge, so a great opportunity to save some money. For further information please feel free to call David O'Callaghan at Red Appointments on 08 89470443.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.