RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the Role
We are currently seeking Diesel Mechanics/Fitters for a variety of positions across South Australia. Based mainly in the northern / western suburbs of Adelaide, these roles offer an immediate start, attractive rates of pay and ongoing work. In return our clients offer regular overtime, modern workshop facilities, safe working environment and a great team/culture.
Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will require:
• Relevant trade qualifications
• Proven mechanical experience working on heavy vehicles or plant
• Hold a current drivers license (HR or HC license highly regarded)
• Experience with servicing, maintenance, repairs and diagnostics
• Flexibility to work in a workshop or in the field
• Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screening prior to starting
• Be safety focused
• Flexibility to work overtime or weekends as required
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with some of South Australia's best businesses, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Ilaria on 0434 388 406.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com