- Prepare and develop accurate job cost estimates meeting all agreed timeframes, whilst ensuring all profit margins and cost objectives are met on all tenders
- Assist management with pursuing tender leads and opportunities
- Assist in tender preparations, presentations, negotiations and submission
- Assist in the selection of suitable suppliers/contractors and always obtain best pricing
- Be instrumental in building and maintaining relationships with key industry personnel
- Manage and correctly track all information and documentation
- Regularly review business processes to identify improvement opportunities and implement change as appropriate
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous experience as an electrical estimator is essential along with the ability to work autonomously
- Well rounded experience in electrical estimating for a range of projects (commercial, education, health, industrial and infrastructure projects)
- Electrical trade qualification, engineering degree or diploma
- Excellent planning and prioritising ability and commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- Well developed analytical, financial and problem solving skills
- A natural negotiator coupled with the ability to establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com