To be considered for the position, the successful candidate will need the following:
- NT Unrestricted Electrical licence
- Strong depth of knowledge in the Electrical trade
- Experience in leading small teams including 5 apprectice and 5 electricians
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate effectively
- Available to work up to 55 hours per week including some Saturdays
- Sound understanding of WHS practices and procedures
- Ochre Card (Or be able to obtain one) some jobs this is not required
- Be happy to be hands on at times
- Working at Heights & EWP
- Experience on domestic and commercial construction projects will be well regarded.
If you are reliable, qualified, experienced and available please send resumes to Becc Stevens or contact Becc on (08) 8947 0443 to discuss further.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com. To keep up to date with what's happening at RED APPOINTMENTS,please like our Facebook page & follow us on LinkedIn.