Reporting directly to the Company Secretariat you will primarily support the legal team with the capabilities of working with; and managing the day to day EA needs of the General Counsel within a high functioning and high pressure environment.
As part of the legal team you will be required to undergo the following:
- Coordinating meetings and managing the booking of meeting rooms
- Opening and closing of files as well as provide day to day clerical support to the general counsel
- Coordinating meetings, including the preparation, collation and distribution of meeting papers and minute taking
- Support the company secretariat in arranging and managing complex travel arrangements and attend to external office commitments
- Supporting the legal team as required
The successful applicant will have a mature approach displaying initiative; a flexible and positive attitude together with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task as necessary. In addition you will demonstrate the following:
- A background in litigation or experience as a Legal assistant preferred but not essential
- High level of administration skills
- Must have leadership skills to be able to mentor and guide others
- Be able to work in a high pressured environment, with a high workload and an extremely fast pace
- Be flexible and adaptable at all times
- Have excellent time management skills and must be able to manage competing priorities
- Know how to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills, with an excellent typing speed
This is an immediate start so please only apply if you are already in Darwin available to commence employment immediately.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com.