We are seeking a qualified HR Business Partner to join a diverse and inclusive organisation in overseeing all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with our client's business goals on a 6 month fixed term contract to commence immediately..
About the role
Together with a strong forward thinking and collaborative team you will combine practical HR support as well as longer term strategies to improve business decision making and performance. Your duties would include:
- Lead activities relating to professional learning and development and wellness in the workplace
- Provide advice, support and coaching to managers and staff on a range of employee related matters including recruitment, onboarding and induction, performance and growth and succession planning
- Lead and manage HR related projects including development/facilitation of workshops, HR resources to assist managers, review of HR processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure activities, strategies, projects, policies and procedures are underpinned by sound diversity and inclusion principles
- Participate in HR Operations planning processes.
- Coordinate the provision of services by outsourced/contracted providers where required.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must have:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Able to influence thinking and decision making, producing sound outcomes and providing leadership in the People space
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume
MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Manu Downes on (08) 8947 0443
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com