- Unrestricted South Australia A grade Electrical Licence
- Current Blue / White card
- HV Switching Ticket preferred
- HV Cable Jointing preferred
- Full and Valid C driver licence
Experience and competencies Required:
- Commercial and Industrial Experience
- Primary and secondary injection testing experience
- Fault finding experience
- Extensive experience with High Voltage testing and commissioning
- Exposure to mining/utilities/renewables environments and HV/LV electrical packages
- Extensive Testing Experience - protection systems, generator protection, transformers, cables
- Differential and Distance Protection Scheme understanding and testing experience
- Earth Grid Testing Experience
- Experience using test equipment and software
- Experience with Hipot and VLF, Step and Touch
- Experience in various relays, Sepam, SEL, ABB and Multilin for example
- Experience with electrical switchgear and systems maintenance and testing
- Experience in assisting with preparation of Technical Test plans and reports
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- A commitment to providing exceptional client and customer service
- Willingness to travel and be away from home periodically
- Sound work ethic & commitment to workplace safety
- Be highly motivated and strive to be the best
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Be an enthusiastic team member
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration package (determined on experience & relevant qualifications)
- Applications are treated with strictest confidence
- The opportunity to work with a large Electrical Contractor, currently enjoying dynamic growth
- Various training and personal development courses provided; "we want you to grow with us"
- Rare opportunity to work local
This is a full time and permanent opportunity and comes with a company vehicle and you would be paid per hour based on current EBA rates. There is opportunity for overtime.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com