RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the role
We are currently seeking available Industrial electricians to fill DIDO (Drive in Drive Out) positions located in Roxby Downs, SA. Shared Accommodation in Roxby Downs will be supplied by the client.
Duties of the role may include:
- Install complete electrical systems to new construction building sites and structures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers and other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for repair to ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Undertake preventative maintenance, by inspecting equipment and locating/correcting problems prior to breakdown.
- Skills and experience
- To be successful, you will require proven experience in the following:
- Heavy Industrial environments
- Sub-Mail Pulls
- Cable Tray & Ladder install
- White Card
- SA Electrical Licence
- SA Drivers licence
- Current CPR / LVR certificate
- WAH (within the last 4 years) and WP Above 11m
- What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay rates
- Ongoing assignments
- Lifestyle rosters
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Aimie on 0413 052 248.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com