- located in an inner southern suburb the successful candidate will be working on a 7 day roster on day shift with every second weekend off.
- located in the outer northern area the successful candidate will join the engineering group on a rotating roster.
To be successful, you will able to demonstrate:
- Relevant recent Food Industry experience
- Strong PLC knowledge
- Allen Bradley, Control Logix or Siemens systems training.
- Manufacturing industry experience
- A strong commitment to OH&S
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Stuart on 0401 358 114
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com