RED makes no secret; we aim to recruit a person whom can make an impact in our business. But more importantly, they need to be a great fit to our Team Culture. Our brand is extremely strong and we seek to add the expertise of an experienced business development person to an incredibly talented recruitment team.
RED offer blue and white collar workforce solutions for companies across Australia, specialising in both electrical and mechanical markets. With over ten years of success behind us and record numbers over the past two years, RED has positioned ourselves for the next phase of growth.
RED has many iconic projects where electrical and mechanical trade and support staff have been heavily involved on sites all across Australia.
- Commercial Construction Projects, City and Rural Australia
- Mining / Industrial - Shutdown and Construction
- Renewable Energy
You are dynamic, highly driven and results orientated and have a track record of success.
You have a serious commitment to delivering positive outcomes to clients and a strong drive to create sales with an established brand in the recruitment industry. You are competitive, self motivated, energetic and a self starter. You think both laterally and logically about what you are doing and solution orientated.
You drive and grow accounts nationally from a business development perspective and we take care of the rest with industry high standards for recruitment outcomes. Strong client relationships in our sectors are very beneficial.
You will be working alongside RED's directors and senior management in achieving business growth strategies over the coming years. You will be focussed on growing RED's brand and client base, focussed on national commercial and industrial markets in:
- Mining / Industrial
You will be responsible for mapping out the markets and building a sales pipeline, supported by a highly experienced recruitment team, allowing your focus to be on client attraction and retention. You will be responsible for developing networks and acquiring new clients, and then maximise opportunities with your clients by utilising your strong account management skills.
What's in it for you?
- Be a key driver of RED's growth over the next ten years - make an impact!!
- Uncapped commission schemes will generously reward your success like no other in the market, but the main reason to apply for this role is the opportunity to join the RED Pack. Our work culture both attracts and retains talent.
- Join a recruitment company with a culture of success, and celebration.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- A proven track record / networks within the national electrical / construction / energy markets
- Have proven ability to interact at a commercial level with clients.
- The skills to backward plan, reach sales targets, and are exceptionally self motivated.
- An attitude and commitment to achieving goals that's second to none, and sets you apart from the rest
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
To have a confidential chat about this role, please call Kerry Pimm on 0402 650 881.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com