Red Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical technician to join a first class team undertaking predictive and preventative maintenance testing utilising state of the art technology.
- Providing on-site predictive and preventative testing for a range of clients using state of the art technologies including, for example, thermographic and ultrasonic test equipment, in order to identify, diagnose and rectify faults on all forms of electrical systems and equipment
- Troubleshooting a range of electrical system issues utilising the appropriate tools, instruments and equipment
- Adhere to work schedules, working in a timely and organised fashion
- Working autonomously and also as part of a team dependent on the particular requirement
Skills and experience required:
- A Grade Electrical Licence
- A strong understanding of electrical distribution systems including switchboards
- Extensive hands on experience within the electrical industry
- A good understanding of AS3000 an its application
- Highly developed IT competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to work as part of a team
- Have a firm commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
This is a permanent opportunity that offers security and long term prospects to grow professionally and personally with this outstanding company.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Aimie O'Brien 0413 052 248.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com