The RED Pack is our trademark. It was developed while completing a team based performance improvement program run by Leading Teams, who are one of Australia's most respected organisational development specialists. Leading Teams has worked with many AFL clubs, Australian teams and organisations, but are most famously known for facilitating the Sydney Swans Bloods Culture.
Due to the strength of our team, we have developed deep sector expertise, a consistent ability to meet tough briefs and an absolute commitment to deliver for our clients and for each other. In addition, RED has invested in leading technology which provides our staff with the resources to manage large workloads efficiently.
Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies, representing a wide range of industry sectors from construction and industrial, to management and professional services.
RED has enjoyed significant growth over the past 12 months, creating the opportunity for an experienced Shutdown Trade Specialist to join our winning team.
Your focus in this role will be:
- Recruitment of trades based on-hire roles for our clients
- Mobilising large shutdown crews
- Visiting sites to enhance client relationships and manage our people
- Ensuring the highest standards of Workplace Health & Safety are maintained
You will have the following skills and experience:
- A positive, can do, attitude, with the ability to create a fantastic first impression every time
- Demonstrated trades recruitment experience, along with a proven track record of mobilising crews for large-scale shutdowns
- Ability to source the best candidates in a competitive market
- A genuine desire to provide our clients with outstanding and timely service
This is not a business development role. Your lucrative commission opportunities will be based on your ability to continually fill roles and maintain exceptional candidate and client relationships.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a truly supportive, close knit team: so, above all, we seek a great person. RED has worked hard to develop a culture of success; we are a progressive and successful company who value and respect our people. The most fun we have is when we win, and we like to have fun!
Want to know why I work for Red Appointments? Please call me, Stephen Hall, on 0414 822 460 for a confidential chat.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com