Currently we have a contract position available for a Recruitment Manager for at least a 6 month period covering a maternity leave. If all goes to plan though, it is most likely the position will extend beyond that and become permanent.
The key focus of this position:
- End to end recruitment predominately in white collar roles
- Recruit high quality candidates and manage the on boarding process
- On going Account Management
- Source new business opportunities
The successful person will possess:
- A track record of success in recruitment
- A demonstrated understanding of the NT Market
- A positive, can do, attitude
- A genuine desire to provide our clients with outstanding service
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment
Red has worked hard to develop a culture of success; we are a progressive and successful company who value and respect our people. The most fun we have is when we win, and we like to have fun! Whilst it's highly desirable you have experience within the recruitment industry, we will consider hiring on attitude and training on skill if you can demonstrate transferable skills.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com