RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities for the right candidates.
About the role:
We are currently seeking reliable skilled labourers for our well respected Recycling Client.
Please note all successful applicants must pass a pre employment Drug and Alcohol test
Your duties will include the following:
- Picking and sorting industrial recycling material from a conveyor belt (woods, concrete, metals and plastics)
- General site clean up
- General labouring and occasional maintenance of work area
- Other labouring opportunities exist for hard working and reliable candidates
- Casual on-call work
To be successful for this role you MUST:
- Have previous labouring experience.
- Have a White Card
- Have a car and licence or reliable transport is essential to get to and from work (please note there is no public transport available to the site).
- Be willing to do repetitive work.
- Have the ability to work while wearing a respirator.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to communicate with both written and verbal English to complete site safety inductions.
- Be available for casual on-call work.
- Be available for shift work - Days, Afternoons and Nights.
- Have the ability to work early morning starts of 4.00am.
The following would be an advantage, but are not essential:
• Experience working in a weighbridge
- Cert. I or higher in Civil Construction
• Confined Space
• Working at Heights
• Any other relevant construction tickets of licenses
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Molly on 0421 797 033.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com