Part time or Full time (Experienced, Qualified Finance Officer's who wish to work during school hours also considered)
Your duties will include:
Processing weekly accounts payable invoices into company system
Review all accounts payables invoices for accuracy in coding, tax accruals, signature approvals and appropriate backup documentation. Ensure all invoices are processed to ensure timely payments to vendors
Research and resolve day to day issues related to Vendor inquiries
Organize and file all processed invoices to properly maintain the electronic filing of all invoices and checks on a weekly basis
Process and review employee expense reports
Process and prepare sales and use tax forms as required
To be considered you will ideally meet the following:
- Must be available to commence to start immediately (Tues 10th Sept 2019)
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Microsoft Excel skills - Intermediate level
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet required deadlines
- Detailed orientated with a professional attitude
- Possess excellent organisational and problem solving skills
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com