Since 2014, our client have been providing electricity to Territory towns and cities. Projects to generate power in the Remote areas of NT are in progress and therefore a Senior Project Manager has the opportunity to contribute to the lifestyle and development of the Northern Territory on a two year fixed term contract.
About the role
You will be based in Alice Springs managing the projects and contracts of Pine Gap Transmission Line; A substation Project and the Yulara Power Station Project. In this role you will be responsible for coaching, leading and mentoring your team to achieve results.
- Lead the delivery of major capital and associated projects
- Maintain highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Report back to the GM Major Projects with Project Development, financial analysis, and commercial advice
- Be able to demonstrate a high threshold in an ever changing environment
- Work in an environment typical to Central Australia conditions
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate
- Tertiary qualification; underpinned with 10+ years' experience in the power or construction sector encompassing an Operations and Projects focus
- Sound commercial and technical judgement with financial, analytical, financial, decision making and risk management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; in particular communication, influencing and negotiation skill-sets
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a diverse team
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Manu Downes on (08) 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com