Our client is the only Territory-owned steel roll forming company with both roll forming and sheet metal divisions. They operate in a modern 8000 sqm factory equipped with a slitting line, folders, roll formers and Pittsburgh machines. With the recent growth in sales, an opportunity exists in their fast paced company for an experienced sheet metal worker who can work unassisted and independently and produce quality work at a high level of output.
About the role
As a first class sheet metal worker your primary role will be to fabricate associated roofing products. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven welding/fabricating experience
- Interpreting drawings and reading and understanding all instructions
- Work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- A commitment to safe work practices;
- Possess a good attitude and confident in problem solving
- Demonstrated high level understanding of various welding processes.
Skills & Experience
Relevant Trade Qualification or multiple years' experience working in the steel/metal industry; in addition you will have
- A strong knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings and weld symbols;
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits & Culture
You must have a great team attitude, a very high standard of work, be 100% reliable and have lots of initiative! Our client offers good rates of pay, a friendly relaxed working environment, flexible working hours, and an opportunity to be part of a company driving Stainless Steel fabrication standards.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Manu Downes on (08) 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com