RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities for the right person.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking highly skilled Agitator Drivers. This role is on a casual basis, located in both the Northern and Southern suburbs of Adelaide.
Duties will include:
- Deliveries of concrete to clients
- Pouring of concrete
- General labouring duties
- Slumping and mixing of concrete
- Maintenance and cleaning of trucks
To be successful, you MUST:
- Have a current, unrestricted and clean HR/HC drivers licence
- Have experience driving an Agitator truck
- Be flexible with weekend work
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Have knowledge around how to drive a range of gear boxes
- Have a reliable mode of transport to and from site
- Be physically fit and able to perform labouring duties
- Must be available from Monday - Saturday
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with one of South Australia's premium concrete companies, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Molly on 0421 797 033
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com