About the role: We are currently looking for experienced HR/HC Drivers to undergo paid Agitator Driver Training. As a result of this training, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work casually as an Agitator Driver for one of Adelaide's top concreting companies. Please note only experienced drivers will be considered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Delivering Concrete to designated sites
• Slumping and mixing of the concrete
• Cleaning and maintenance of the truck
• Pouring and emptying of the load
• Communication via 2-way radio
• Communication with customers
Skills & Experience: Successful candidates will have the following...
• HR/HC License
• Previous experience in deliveries AND/OR experience driving with a moving load
• Minimum of 3 years experience driving a truck
• Knowledge of Adelaide's roads
• Physically fit and capable of labouring work
• MUST pass a full Drug and Alcohol test
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Molly Clayton on 0421 797 033.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com