This temporary opportunity is to cover extended annual leave, for the position of Site Operations Manager.
The position ideally starts Monday 9th December for a hand over. There will then be a two week break over the Christmas and New Year period from 21st Dec. The role then continues from Monday 6th January to Friday 14th February 2020. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE FULL BOOKING TIME PERIOD FROM 9TH December 2019 to 14th February 2020 (excluding the 2 week Xmas break). The booking will cover 8 weeks of work in total.
The opportunity will be based at a Northern suburbs location (head office and workshop) and require you to visit various sites around Adelaide as part of your day to day duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure efficient management of operations, planning the use of materials, equipment and human resources to successfully meet project time schedules.
- Daily site labour scheduling
- OHS adherence including JSA's and SWMS
- Regular liaison with site employees and end client
- Responsible for the organisation of set-out of works
- Lead and instruct crews and delegate responsibilities to Site Supervisors
Skills / Experience /Attitude required:
- Previous operations management experience in structural steel erection
- Experience in reading structural steel drawings
- Experience in site mark out procedures
- Knowledgeable of machinery/equipment required to safely complete projects
- IT literate including MS Office
- The role may be HANDS ON at times - Minimum High Risk Licences - LF WP DG & RB
- Attitude is everything in this temporary opportunity - you will be adaptable, proactive, enthusiastic and positive, with a great work ethic
If you have the relevant experience and can fully commit to the weeks required, please apply as detailed below.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com