RED Appointments is looking for diligent, hard working Trades Assistants to assist our electricians on site in Geraldton, WA for an exciting renewable energy project. RED Appointments have made a commitment to the local community and will be targeting residents from the immediate areas in and around Geraldton.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate-
• White Card (mandatory)
• Drivers license (preferable)
• Forklift/Manitou ticket (desirable)
• LVR & CPR Ticket (desirable)
• Demonstrable work history that is relevant (mandatory)
• Must be able to pass a fitness medical, pre-employment medical and D&A tests (both pre-employment and during employment).
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers-
• Great payment rates
• Fantastic work environment and culture
• Clothing and PPE supplied .
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call our office on 08 7071 7350 during business hours.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com