RED Appointments is looking for diligent, hard working Trade Assistants working on exciting projects in Southern, Northern and Central Adelaide.
Our client has multiple projects currently running and are looking to ramp up during 2020.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate:
- LVR CPR Ticket (mandatory)
- White Card (mandatory)
- EWP (desirable)
- WAH (desirable)
- Drivers license (preferable)
- Must be able to pass a fitness medical, pre-employment medical and D&A tests (both pre-employment and during employment)
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Trade Assistant (desirable)
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers:
- Great payment rates with long working hours
- Fantastic work environment and culture
- North, South and Central metropolitan based roles
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com