Seeking electrical trades experienced candidate for a varied role that sits within the commercial maintenance and construction department of an established electrical company based in the Northern suburbs. This busy hands off' role would see you tendering, estimating and project managing for a range of clients (commercial and architectural electrical and data projects).
Working off the tools and reporting into the Managing Director, this varied role will include but is not limited to:
- Scoping jobs
- Tendering and estimating
- Project Managing
- Regular inspection of sites and liaison with trades staff, builder and end client (site locations are typically CBD and metro areas)
- Materials ordering
- Maintaining projects paperwork including HSE&Q procedures, SWMS, permits management, standards etc.
Skills / Experience /Attitude required:
- Electrical trades background (commercial)
- Previous estimating and project management experience OR this role may suit an Electrical Leading Hand/Site Supervisor who has worked on large sites and is now seeking to progress their career into a full hands off role
- Materials ordering experience
- Understanding of HSE&Q regulations and procedures relating to electrical work
- IT literate with good experience of using MS Excel in particular
- A confident communicator with excellent client liaison /customer relationship skills
- Previous experience with SOLAR projects is advantageous but not essential
- Attitude is everything in this role - you will be enthusiastic and positive, with a great work ethic
A competitive salary package is offered based on previous experience and will include car or car allowance, work phone and laptop.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com