Our client is leading Civil Construction business based in Darwin, who is currently completing a major project in one of the most picturesque areas of the NT. This is an amazing opportunity to see and explore parts of Litchfield which are not yet open to the general public.
About the role
The successful Candidate will be required to plan, prep and cook meals for the crew. The Camp Cook will be planning meals, ensuring that food orders are placed ahead of time.
- Provide adequate meals for a team of 8-15 employees.
- Supply Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of site including all common areas.
- Roster of 5 days on (Monday to Friday).
- DIDO from Darwin or surrounding areas - no licence, no worries we can arrange to get you there!
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Prior experience working in remote kitchens, ideally within a bush camp setting.
- Strong understanding of food handling and hygiene practices
- Plan meals, maintain stock and process orders.
- Strong time management, ensure meals are ready on time.
- Valid drivers licence (desirable) and a white card.
- Ability pass pre-employment and ongoing D&A screening.
Please note: This position is available to candidates who are already in the NT, this is not a FIFO role.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 08 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.