Our client is a leading Civil Construction business who delivers high quality commercial earthworks across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
We are currently recruiting for hard working, reliable and experienced Civil Construction Labourers with Pipe Laying and Civil Drainage experience for current temp positions and upcoming ongoing positions in Sunshine, Victoria.
To be successful in these positions, you will have proven experience working on civil construction projects including road upgrades and subdivisions. Your skill set will include:
• Assisting with trenching and backfills
• Sewer and stormwater drainage works
• Boxing out of road projects
• Solid understanding of RL's
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Have drainage and civil construction experience
• Some plumbing and/or mechanical experience
• Hold a current Drivers Licence and have own transportation
• Be willing to travel to different sites, if required
• Supply copies of current trade related tickets and white card
• Confined space ticket if you have one
• HR ticket is highly desirable but not essential
• Able to pass ongoing Drug and Alcohol Screening
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 08 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com