LENGTH OF PROJECT: This hands off' casual opportunity requires an immediate start and is expected to run until at least March 2021, potentially longer.
LOCATION: You will be working on site for the Wyong Hospital Redevelopment project.
PAY: Competitive hourly rate of pay. Laptop and company phone will be provided.
KEY FOCUS OF ROLE: A site based opportunity supporting Project Manager on Wyong Hospital development (6 storey), Project labour size - approx 50 site workers plus subcontractors
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Project Manager
- Lead and Supervise up to 7 existing subordinate leading hand supervisors
- Improve, monitor performance, and quality, drive site productivity, co-ordinate installation works and remove potential road blocks
- Client management and communication
- Attend subcontractor and service meetings
- Strategic planning, labour forecasting
- Assist with production control
- Conduct safety toolbox talks, pre starts, safety observations and assist with safety incident reporting and investigations supported by Project Manager and HSE Manager
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience working as an electrical Foreman/Supervisor on Tier One Commercial and/or Health projects
- Electrical Licence
- White Card
- Be immediately available and able to commit to March 2021 and beyond
- Able to easily commute daily to Central Coast, this is not a FIFO or DIDO opportunity
- IT literate
- Ability to competently multi-task is essential
- Excellent planning and prioritising ability
- Commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Well developed analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Effective and courteous communication style
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com