Utilise your project management experience for a leading national construction services company in this permanent and full-time opportunity based northern suburbs
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the successful management of your allocated projects, ensuring they are on track and meeting agreed timescales and financial targets:
- Tender documentation preparation and review
- Project planning, labour and materials management, scheduling, risk control, OHS compliance, resourcing, forecasting, reporting and timely delivery of project
- Successfully manage project documentation including financial analysis and compliance
- Provide high level leadership and mentoring to field staff
- Effective end-client, supplier, and sub-contractor engagement and management
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience as a Junior Project Manager/Project Manager within the construction industry (civil, engineering, demolition or engineering)
- Degree qualification (Construction, project management or engineering)
- Project management qualifications desirable but not essential
- Excellent client communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Well developed analytical, financial management and problem solving skills
- Effective in allocating work and maintaining strict time frames
- Firm commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Highly developed computer skills
- This role can include occasional interstate work
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the “Apply Now” button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com