Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of a high achieving finance team whose primary responsibility is the payroll function of our business. Red has over 400 contractors across many clients, states and different awards that need to be completed weekly.
We seek to attract an individual with a proven track record / experience in payroll, working across different awards and agreements. Experience with accounts receivable and payable would be advantageous.
Red is searching for a suitably skilled person to join, and make a positive impact in our business. The Directors seek an individual who can take ownership, responsibility and accountability. We aim to attract a proven performer, or someone who has the potential to be, and has the capacity to add value to our present operation.
Our culture is hopefully the perfect balance of enjoyment and success. Our focus is on finding someone who shares our core business values, lives by our ideal behaviours, and has great pride in their performance.
Your primary responsibilities include;
- Completing the weekly payroll of over 400 contractors and growing
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Verifying the system's award interpretations
- Preparation of payroll files and reports
- STP submission
- Raising of client invoices
- Completing internal reporting obligations
- Compiling monthly management reports for clients
Other responsibilities include:
- Collection of timesheets from clients
- Responding to payroll enquiries from employees and the Red team
- Client administration and queries
- Preparation and reconciliation of payroll oncosts including Construction Industry Long Service Leave, Superannuation, Workcover, Payroll Tax, and PAYG
- Transfer of files from payroll system to accounting system
- Processing invoices/receipts into the accounting system
- System Compliance
- A strong growth strategy and demanding business objectives will keep this position very busy, and challenged. Is this the role you are looking for, and would enjoy?
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Ideally a proven track record of success within similar role
- Payroll experience (ideally 100+), including award interpretation / EBA experience
- Best practice approach to all areas of responsibility
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Autonomy and accountability
If you're The One
If you believe, you have the knowledge, skills, experience and drive to complete this role, please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com