As Project Manager you will be monitor all the costings, variations, schedules, scope of projects that can include above ground/ below ground mining activities (maintenance and construction, cable management, electrical infrastructure construction projects including raising bore fans, substation works for example)
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous mining experience (ideally including Olympic Dam and be OD inducted)
Please note this is a DIDO opportunity only
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead Supervisors and trade staff to ensure projects are delivered safely, efficiently, cost effectively and on time to meet both company and client requirements
- Be the main point of contact for the client and attend all client project meetings
- Prepare, collate and supply all project specific documentation as per company and client requirements
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality company polices and external regulations
Required to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience in Project Management (electrical, civil, structural focus) in a mine site environment
- Construction Industry White Card
- Electrical Licence or Building Supervisors Licence
- Current drivers licence
- Police Clearance
- Good general IT literacy and experienced in using MS Project
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com