About the Company
RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Site Boilermaker/Fabricator for our client based in the Western suburbs. Our client is a highly skilled, creative and architectural focused engineering company with extensive expertise in high quality designs and installations.
Thes roles are offering good hourly rates and interesting projects to work on which would be varied and could include workshop and site work so flexible approach is essential.
Our clients pride themselves on providing safe working environments and state of the art workshop facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a great culture and the opportunity to really showcase your creative skills with an emphasis on quality finishes - your workmanship will be very visible so you will be someone who takes pride in their work!
Skills and Experience
To be successful, Boilermaker/Fabricator will require:
• Relevant trade qualification
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Ability to fabricate and weld steel or stainless steel
• Previous experience working on multiple projects
• Need to be a solid fabricator with good MIG and TIG welding skills
• Strong attention to detail and focus on excellent finish to works
• SA White Card and Working at Heights ticket
• Steady work history with checkable references
• Ability to pass a full Pre Employment Medical including Drug & Alcohol Screening prior to starting
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with an established local business with strong footprint in SA, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Lorraine on 0478 199790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com